In 1964, Honda started making quiet, fuel-efficient 4-stroke marine engines. They’ve been a leader in 4-stroke technology ever since. Honda may be better known for its motorcycles, cars, and robots, but they’ve certainly not neglected the area of outboard engines. With engines ranging from the light-weight and ultra-maneuverable 2-hp portable to the powerful 3.5 litre, 225-hp V6, Honda has you covered.
Innovation and Technology
Honda engines aren’t just another engine. They’re a leader in technology and innovation. Here are just a few of the features you’ll find only on a Honda Marine engine:
- VTEC Honda’s Variable Valve Timing & Lift Electronic Control (VTEC) system gives you smooth power delivery from low rpm to high, without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
- Dual Stage Induction This unique variable intake system maximizes combustion efficiency for increased torque and superb fuel economy.
- Lean Burn Control This feature automatically adjusts the air/fuel mix to increase efficiency of your engine.
- 4-front Corosion Protection Honda’s patented double-seale, multi-layered paint process, sacrificial anodes, stainless steel components, and waterproof connectors will protect the look and function of your engine against corrosion.
- 3-Way Cooling System Three separate cooling systems keep the cylinder heads running cooler for long-term durability.
Ask our sales team about the other exclusive features offered by Honda Marine.
Browse our current inventory of Honda motors below.
|0000 Honda BF15DKSHS||1||$ 2295||No||View details|
|1999 Honda 15 HP||1||$ 1995||No||View details|
|2006 Honda 25||1||$ 3395||No||View details|
|1998 Honda BF75ATLR||1||$ 5595||No||View details|