WELCOME TO THE 2013 TUESDAY NIGHT BASS LEAGUE WEBSITE SPONSORED BY DON’S MARINE, LLC.
Congratulations to Vue Thao, 2012 Angler of the Year, and Vue Thao/Chia Thao, 2012 Team of the Year! Good work guys!
- Pay exact entry fee if possible, extra $1 bills are always appreciated to help us make change.
- Wear your life jacket when the big engine is running.
- Bring a signed entry form for us to keep on file before your first outing.
- Launch location cannot be changed for any reason.
All Tournaments Limited to 19 Boats!! First Come, first served. We are not going to purchase any DNR permits in 2013 to increase our year end payouts. If you want to be sure to get in every Tuesday, get there early! No exceptions, no prepaying for other teams, no callin’ Jason and I at 5:45, just get there on time, shut up and fish!
- Pay your entry fee by 5:45!
- If you are the take off boat, wait for us to give the go ahead, or you will automatically be boat number 19 at your next outing!
- Say it loud, say it proud! If you got fish, yell it out so Jason and I can hear you!
- IF we accept your entry fee past 5:45 (or after we've finished counting money) it will go into the year end championship fund and not the nightly payout. PAY ON TIME, EVERY TIME!!!!!
2013 Championship Event:
Top 13 total length teams at the end of the season. Teams must fish 13 of 16 regular events to qualify for the Championship. That's it!
May: 6:00 - 8:30; June and July: 6:00 - 9:00; August: 6:00 - 8:30
Registration time: 4:45 - 5:45 pm
Words of Appreciation:
Don’s Marine is sponsoring our website, Angler of the Year Plaque, Championship Team Plaque(s) and brochure printing cost. Skeeter Boats is paying incentive prize money if you drive a Skeeter. Visit Don’s Marine for your next boat purchase or service call!
Shut up and fish!
Chris James and Jason Mazzarisi
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-219-6732.
See the Entry Form flyer for complete 2013 TNBL rules.